12 June 2012

Dear Bubbles

Indeed, the Lord knows everything. He knows what I've been feeling lately. For two consecutive days, His Word to me has been about frustrations. He used Harold J. Sala's devotional guide, Just For Today to speak to me. It's as if God speaks to me through a letter. The letter may go like this:




Dear Bubbles,


Always remember that I will never leave you nor forsake you. You discover that many things are beyond your control. Don't worry. I am in control. You live in a world of frustrations. Don't worry. I am with you. Don't focus on what makes you feel frustrated or the frustration itself. Focus on your attitude towards it. Your attitude makes all the difference.






Remember, many spiritual giants also encountered frustrations. Study their responses and learn from their mistakes. Moses got angry when the Israelites grumbled in the desert. Will you also get angry when you feel frustrated? Jonah went somewhere else out of frustration when God commanded him to go to Nineveh. Will you also quit when faced with a frustrating situation? Learn from these past events and discover that my plan always prevails. I want to build your character, for My glory. My only Son, Jesus Christ, lived in a frustrating world. I understand what you feel and I care about you more than you do.


Love,
Your Almighty Father






Now I leave all my frustrations to the Lord. May I respond the way He wants me to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...