31 December 2011

What Happened in 2011

Today is the last day of year 2011. Tomorrow will be the start of a new year, 2012. So before this year ends, I thought of recalling the most remarkable events that happened this year.


This year, Blanch and I finished our college thesis! :)


With Blanch and Teacher Eva (our thesis adviser),
and one copy of our thesis and a bag for our dear adviser!


This year, I finished my college degree! Hooray!


Finally! :D


This year, I got a job! Thankfully, a school accepted and trusted an inexperienced, fresh grad to handle the youngest children in the preschool department! ;)



The babies entrusted to me :)



What happened in 2011? God kept me. His grace sustained me... once again. :)
" To him who is able to keep me from stumbling and to present me before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—  to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore!"









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...