24 November 2012

Carton Box Pencil Holders


I was amazed when I saw my Kindergarten pupils' creations: recycled pencil/crayon holders.




Resourceful Ideas from 5-year-old Children

Biscuit carton box turned into a pencil holder
You may let it stand on your desk, or hang it.

Materials used:

Hello Panda carton box
Packing tape

How resourceful! My pupil's pencil holder :)

But wait, there's more...



Bread foil pack turned into a pencil holder
It's best to hang it.

Materials used:

Fudgee Bar foil pack
Packing tape


Foil pack pencil holder :)

I regret that I was not able to photograph the other pencil holder. It was a juice carton box! (My pupil assured me that he washed it before putting his pencils and crayons in it. Hehe. )I was really fascinated when I entered the classroom and saw these! I really believe that children are naturally creative and resourceful. :) And oh I forgot to mention that they are organized, too. ;)


Work station of one of my pupils



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...