09 May 2012

Explore Pangasinan

Traveling to Dasol and Pangasinan was my first out-of-town trip with friends after finishing college. Enjoying my "freedom" from school work and my bum life as unemployed, I, together with my friends, planned a trip that was sulit on May 20-21, 2011.


We left Tarlac after lunch May 20 and went our way to an unknown place. I just printed directions I got from blogs and thanks to Google maps as well. Thank God we arrived safely at Tambobong White Beach right after the sun had set. Travel time was 4-5 hours.






Early morning the next day, we went island hopping. Colibra Island is a hidden paradise. If you just want a quiet place to relax and reflect, you will surely appreciate it.




I didn't know that there was a sea cave in Pangasinan that was worth-visiting until our boat man took us there after our stop at Colibra Island.




After lunch, we were ready to go... but not home. The original plan was to go home but we decided to go to Bolinao. "Daan lang tayo sa Bolinao." But Bolinao was actually out of the way (to Tarlac)! We traveled 3 hours and we finally arrived at Patar Public Beach. The travel was worth it. 




If you and your friends are on a tight budget (just like us), this trip is for you. Each of us spent P700-800 only! Our individual contribution included everything! Transpo, food, overnight stay, and boat rentals. Sulit na sulit! Explore Pangasinan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...